Sunday, July 21, 2013

Just...

I'm so tired.

And achy.

And broke.

I've been waiting for my husband to step up to the employment / income plate, but it's just not happening. I don't know why. He's had a lot, A LOT of interviews, but no offers.

I'm thinking....I may have to get an actual go-to-the-office (or coffee stand? or retail outlet?) to make some money because man...things are bad here. But honestly, I don't know if I have the energy to hold down something full-time. Maybe I could do it for a short time?

I've got several thousand dollars in the freelance pipeline, but who knows when I'll get it? We need it NOW.

I'm tired of picking through the couch cushions for change because we're out of milk. This is no way to live in a first-world nation.

I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment